To make ordering easier for our customers, Versatile is now stocking the top five most popular broadcast-grade Quartz aggregate colors – Crystal, Davenport, Eclipse, Matrix, and Twilight.
Quartz flooring aggregate protects and enhances the durability of high-performance flooring systems while maintaining superior chemical and abrasion resistance. The natural coarse texture of Quartz can be used to add anti-skid and anti-slip properties to resinous flooring systems.
Benefits of Quartz for Extreme Environments:
- Durable – Superior colorfastness, chemical, abrasion, and impact resistance
- Decorative – Custom color and texture to complement any decor
- Economical – Cost-effective flooring solution
- Safe – Excellent slip resistance to prevent slip and fall injuries and liability
- Hygienic – Easy to clean surface that prevents the buildup of dirt, moisture, and bacteria
- Renewable – Can be revitalized after years of use by sanding the surface and applying a new topcoat
For best results, use one of Versatile’s clear topcoats to fully encapsulate the Quartz and provide a durable wearing surface.